A Medical Release Form is needed for every player. Click here for that form.

A School Enrollment form is needed for players whose school is within Altamont's boundaries but whose home address is not. Click here for that form.

A II(d) waiver form is necessary when school locations or league boundaries change. That form can be found here.

Other official Little League Forms and Publications can be found here.

Local Sponsors